סקירת מחקרים אחרונים
פרסומי מחקר אחרונים של חברי סגל החוג
- Elimelech E, Ert E, Ayalon O (2019) Bridging the gap between self-assessments and measured household food waste: A hybrid valuation approach. Waste Manage 95: 259-270.
- Sela N, Salomons E, Housh M (2019) Plugin prototyping for the EPANET software. Environ Model Softw 119: 49-56.
- Shapira N, Housh M, Broitman D (2019) Decision-makers matter: An operational model for environmental-economic conflict resolution. Environ Sci Policy 98:77-87.
- Shoshany Tavory S, Trop T, Shiftan Y (2019) Self-organized ridesharing: Multiperspective annotated review. Int J Sustain Transp (in press).
- Zelingher R, Ghermandi A, De Cian E, Mistry M, Kan I (2019) Economic impacts of climate change on vegetative agriculture markets in Israel. Environ Resour Econ, 1-18.
- Daskal S, Ayalon O, Shechter M (2019) Closing the loop: the challenges of regulation in municipal solid waste management. Detritus 5: 3-10.
- Svechkina A, Portnov BA (2019) Spatial identification of environmental health hazards potentially associated with adverse birth outcomes. Environ Sci Pollut Res 26(4): 3578-3592.
- Sela L, Housh M (2019) Increasing usability of water distribution analysis tools through plug-in development in EPANET. J Hydraul Eng 145(5), 02519001.
- Ghermandi A, Obura D, Knudsen C, Nunes P (2019) Marine ecosystem services in the Northern Mozambique Channel: a geospatial and socio-economic analysis for policy support. Ecosyst Serv 35: 1-12.
- Baum Z, Palatnik RR, Ayalon O, Elmakis D, Frant S (2019) Harnessing households to mitigate renewables intermittency in the smart grid. Renew Energ (132): 1216-1229.
- Choresh Y, Burg D, Trop T, Izhaki I, Malkinson D (2019) Long-term griffon vulture population dynamics at Gamla Nature Reserve. J Wildl Manag 83(1): 135-144.
מבחר פרויקטי מחקר אחרונים ומחקרים מתמשכים
- Optimal management of multi source water supply systems under uncertainty: novel approaches and methods (Dr. Housh)
- Optimizing public space illumination in cities with residential participation: a step towards smart and sustainable urban areas in China and Israel (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Advanced methods for online control of water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Minimizing food loss along the supply chain (Prof. Ayalon)
- Ecosystem service assessment and mapping for sustainable management of wetlands in Kerala, India (Dr. Ghermandi)
- Sand-dunes, streams and paleoclimate during the late Quaternary in the Tibetean Plateau (China) and in the northwestern Negev (Prof. Greenbaum)
- Disaster resilient urban water systems: measures and tools (Dr. Housh)
- Modelling the perceived quality of public space lighting: an interactive user-oriented approach (Dr. Trop & Prof. Portnov)
- The Mediterranean Sea and the Israeli Society (Prof. Ayalon)
- The magnitude and frequency of the largest past floods (paleo floods) in the Judean Desert (Prof. Greenbaum)