סקירת מחקרים אחרונים
פרסומי מחקר אחרונים של חברי סגל החוג
- Broitman D, Portnov BA (2019) Forecasting health effects potentially associated with the relocation of a major air pollution source. Environmental Research:109088.
- Zohar T, Parag Y, Ayalon O (2020) Strategizing demand management from the middle out: Harnessing middle actors to reduce peak electricity consumption. Energy Research & Social Science 1(61):101360.
- Ofek S, Portnov BA (2019) Differential effect of knowledge on stakeholders' willingness to pay green building price premium: Implications for cleaner production. Journal of Cleaner Production: 119575.
- Greenberg N, Carel RS, Dubnov J, Derazne E, Portnov BA (2019) Prevalence of asthma among young men residing in urban areas with different sources of air pollution. The Israel Medical Association Journal 12(21): 785.
- Levin N, Kyba CCM, Zhang Q, Sánchez de Miguel A, Román MO, Li X, Portnov BA et al (2020) Remote sensing of night lights: A review and an outlook for the future. Remote Sensing of Environment 237: 111443.
- Seror N, Portnov BA (2020) Estimating the effectiveness of different environmental law enforcement policies on illegal C&D waste dumping in Israel. Waste Manage 102(1): 241-248.
- Ghermandi A, Camacho-Valdez V, Trejo-Espinosa H (2020) Social media-based analysis of cultural ecosystem services and heritage tourism in a coastal region of Mexico. Tourism Manage 77, 104002.
- Falchi F, Furgoni R, Gallaway TA, Rybnikova NA, Portnov BA, Baugh K, Cinzano P, Elvidge CD (2019) Light pollution in USA and Europe: The good, the bad and the ugly. J Environ Manage 248, 109227
- Elimelech E, Ert E, Ayalon O (2019) Bridging the gap between self-assessments and measured household food waste: A hybrid valuation approach. Waste Manage 95: 259-270.
- Sela N, Salomons E, Housh M (2019) Plugin prototyping for the EPANET software. Environ Model Softw 119: 49-56.
- Shapira N, Housh M, Broitman D (2019) Decision-makers matter: An operational model for environmental-economic conflict resolution. Environ Sci Policy 98:77-87.
מבחר פרויקטי מחקר אחרונים ומחקרים מתמשכים
- Hydraulic-based modeling for cyber-attacks detection in water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Transforming digital content to actionable content: a practical approach for the water sector (Dr. Housh)
- Optimal management of multi source water supply systems under uncertainty: novel approaches and methods (Dr. Housh)
- Optimizing public space illumination in cities with residential participation: a step towards smart and sustainable urban areas in China and Israel (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Advanced methods for online control of water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Minimizing food loss along the supply chain (Prof. Ayalon)
- Ecosystem service assessment and mapping for sustainable management of wetlands in Kerala, India (Prof. Ghermandi)
- Sand-dunes, streams and paleoclimate during the late Quaternary in the Tibetean Plateau (China) and in the northwestern Negev (Prof. Greenbaum)
- Disaster resilient urban water systems: measures and tools (Dr. Housh)
- Modelling the perceived quality of public space lighting: an interactive user-oriented approach (Dr. Trop & Prof. Portnov)
- The Mediterranean Sea and the Israeli Society (Prof. Ayalon)