סקירת מחקרים אחרונים
פרסומי מחקר אחרונים של חברי סגל החוג
- Portnov BA, Saad R, Trop T (2021) Interactive scenario-based assessment approach of urban street lighting and its application to estimating energy saving benefits. Energies 14(2), 378.
- Gish M (2021) Aphids detect approaching predators using plant-borne vibrations and visual cues. Journal of Pest Science.
- Zohar T, Parag Y, Ayalon O (2021) Of agency, action, and influence: The middle-out mechanism for promoting a low-carbon energy transition. Energy Research & Social Science 72, 101900.
- Sinclair M, Sagar MKV, Knudsen C, Sabu J, Ghermandi A (2021) Economic appraisal of ecosystem services and restoration scenarios in a tropical coastal Ramsar wetland in India. Ecosystem Services 47, 101236.
- Qiu M, Housh M, Ostfeld A (2020) Analytical optimization approach for simultaneous design and operation of water distribution–systems optimization. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 147(3), p.06020014.
- Abu-Kalla H, Palatnik RR, Ayalon O, Shechter M (2020) Hoard or exploit? Intergenerational allocation of exhaustible natural resources. Energies 13, 6657.
- Wolfson A, Ayalon O, Madar D (2020) National strategy for framing and prioritizing environmental protection research and development topics. Sustainability 12, 7420.
- Paschoalin Filho JA, Ghermandi A, Guerner Dias AJ, da Luz EG, Cortese TTP (2020) Stakeholder views of source separation collection programme in East Sao Paulo, Brazil. Waste Management and Research.
- Portnov BA, Saad R, Trop T, Kliger D, Svhechkina A (2020) Linking nighttime outdoor lighting attributes to pedestrians’ feeling of safety: an interactive survey approach. PLoS One 15(11): e0242172.
- Saad R, Portnov BA, Trop T (2020) Saving energy while maintaining the feeling of safety associated with urban street lighting. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy.
- Ghermandi A, Sinclair M, Fichtman E, Gish M (2020) Novel insights on intensity and typology of direct human-nature interactions in protected areas through passive crowdsourcing. Global Environmental Change 65, 102189.
- Canu D, Ghermandi A, Lazzari P, Bolzon G, Nunes P, Zunino S, Solidoro C (2020) The value of carbon sink ecosystem services in the Mediterranean Sea. In: Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 4. Journal of Operational Oceanography 13.
מבחר פרויקטי מחקר אחרונים ומחקרים מתמשכים
- Optimization model for assessing the suitability of stormwater and wastewater reservoirs as birdwatching sites (Dr. Trop)
- The effect of culture and religion on the dynamics of food waste in households (Prof. Ayalon)
- Modelling the perceived quality of public space lighting: an interactive user-oriented approach (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Ozonation as pretreatment for ethanol as transportation fuel replacement – optimization and life cycle analysis (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identifying factors that influence farmers' willingness to implement environmental practices on the Golan Heights (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identification of optimal solutions for integrated runoff management in watersheds with diverse land uses and multiple stakeholders (Prof. Ayalon)
- Cyberattacks detection in water distribution systems based on stochastic hydraulic model (Dr. Housh)
- Hydraulic-based modeling for cyber-attacks detection in water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Transforming digital content to actionable content: a practical approach for the water sector (Dr. Housh)
- Optimal management of multi source water supply systems under uncertainty: novel approaches and methods (Dr. Housh)
- Optimizing public space illumination in cities with residential participation: a step towards smart and sustainable urban areas in China and Israel (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)