סקירת מחקרים אחרונים
פרסומי מחקר אחרונים של חברי סגל החוג
- Svechkina A, Portnov BA, Trop T (2020) The impact of artificial light at night on human and ecosystem health: a systematic literature review. Landscape Ecology.
- Kadosh N, Frid A, Housh M (2020) Detecting cyber-physical attacks in water distribution systems: one-class classifier approach. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 146(8).
- Qiu M, Housh M, Ostfeld A (2020) A two-stage LP-NLP methodology for the least-cost design and operation of water distribution systems. Water (12): 1364.
- Svechkina A, Trop T, Portnov BA (2020) How much lighting is required to feel safe when walking through the streets at night? Sustainability 12(8): 3133.
- Sinclair M, Mayer M, Woltering M, Ghermandi A (2020) Using social media to estimate visitor provenance and patterns of recreation in Germany's national parks. Journal of Environmental Management 263, 110418.
- Salomons E, Housh M (2020) A Practical optimization scheme for real-time operation of water distribution systems. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 146(4): 04020016.
- Cahn A, Katz D, Ghermandi A (2020) Analyzing water customer preferences for online feedback technologies in Israel: a prototype study. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 146(4).
- Camacho-Valdez V, Saenz-Arroyo A, Ghermandi A, Navarrete-Gutiérrez DA, Rodiles-Hernández R (2020) Spatial analysis, local people's perception and economic valuation of wetland ecosystem services in the Usumacinta floodplain, Southern Mexico. PeerJ 8:e8395.
- Kheir N, Portnov BA, Khamaisi R (2019) Ethnic Differences Behind Home Price Disparities in a Midsize City: The City of Akko, Israel as a Case Study. Journal of Real Estate Literature 27(2): 301-320.
- Broitman D, Portnov BA (2019) Forecasting health effects potentially associated with the relocation of a major air pollution source. Environmental Research:109088.
- Zohar T, Parag Y, Ayalon O (2020) Strategizing demand management from the middle out: Harnessing middle actors to reduce peak electricity consumption. Energy Research & Social Science 1(61):101360.
מבחר פרויקטי מחקר אחרונים ומחקרים מתמשכים
- Modelling the perceived quality of public space lighting: an interactive user-oriented approach (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Ozonation as pretreatment for ethanol as transportation fuel replacement – optimization and life cycle analysis (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identifying factors that influence farmers' willingness to implement environmental practices on the Golan Heights (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identification of optimal solutions for integrated runoff management in watersheds with diverse land uses and multiple stakeholders (Prof. Ayalon)
- Cyberattacks detection in water distribution systems based on stochastic hydraulic model (Dr. Housh)
- Hydraulic-based modeling for cyber-attacks detection in water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Transforming digital content to actionable content: a practical approach for the water sector (Dr. Housh)
- Optimal management of multi source water supply systems under uncertainty: novel approaches and methods (Dr. Housh)
- Optimizing public space illumination in cities with residential participation: a step towards smart and sustainable urban areas in China and Israel (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Advanced methods for online control of water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Ecosystem service assessment and mapping for sustainable management of wetlands in Kerala, India (Prof. Ghermandi)