סקירת מחקרים אחרונים
פרסומי מחקר אחרונים של חברי סגל החוג
- Ghermandi A, Depietri Y, Sinclair M (2022) In the AI of the beholder: a comparative analysis of computer vision-assisted characterizations of human-nature interactions in urban green spaces. Landscape and Urban Planning 217, 104261.
- Gabinet NM, Shama H, Portnov BA (2021) Using mobile phones as light at night and noise measurement instruments: a validation test in real world conditions. Chronobiology International, 1-19.
- Tal-maon M, Broitman D, Housh M (2021) Nonlinear interdependency measures for infrastructure systems: case study of biofuel infrastructure development. Journal of Infrastructure Systems 27(4), p.04021036.
- Borochov Y, Portnov BA (2021) Estimating environmentally adjusted risks of mortgage arrears for different socioeconomic groups of borrowers. European Research Studies Journal 2: 595-620.
- Kaiser NN, Ghermandi A, Feld CK, Hershkovitz Y, Palt M, Stoll S (2021) Societal benefits of river restoration – Implications from social media analysis. Ecosystem Services 50, 101317.
- Depietri Y, Ghermandi A, Campisi-Pinto S, Orenstein DE (2021) Public participation GIS versus geolocated social media data to assess urban cultural ecosystem services: Instances of complementarity. Ecosystem Services 50, 101277.
- Shapira N, Ayalon O, Ostfeld A, Farber Y, Housh M (2021) Cybersecurity in water sector: stakeholders perspective. Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management 147(8), p.05021008.
- Rybnikova N, Portnov BA, Mirkes EM, Zinovyev A, Brook A, Gorban AN (2021) Coloring Panchromatic Nighttime Satellite Images: Comparing the Performance of Several Machine Learning Methods. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing.
- Kaplan Mintz K, Tal T, Ayalon O (2021) Motivation to teach a non-mandatory learning-unit on energy efficiency and renewable energy. International Journal of Science Education.
- Housh M, Aharon T (2021) Info-gap models for optimal multi-year management of regional water resources systems under uncertainty. Sustainability 13(6), p.3152.
- Gabinet NM, Portnov BA (2021) Assessing the impacts of ALAN and noise proxies on sleep duration and quality: evidence from a nation-wide survey in Israel. Chronobiology International, pp.1-21.
- Portnov BA, Saad R, Trop T (2021) Interactive scenario-based assessment approach of urban street lighting and its application to estimating energy saving benefits. Energies 14(2), 378.
מבחר פרויקטי מחקר אחרונים ומחקרים מתמשכים
- Development and testing of a standard protocol for cultural ecosystem services assessment and mapping based on online user-generated content (Prof. Ghermandi)
- Optimization model for assessing the suitability of stormwater and wastewater reservoirs as birdwatching sites (Dr. Trop)
- The effect of culture and religion on the dynamics of food waste in households (Prof. Ayalon)
- Modelling the perceived quality of public space lighting: an interactive user-oriented approach (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Ozonation as pretreatment for ethanol as transportation fuel replacement – optimization and life cycle analysis (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identifying factors that influence farmers' willingness to implement environmental practices on the Golan Heights (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identification of optimal solutions for integrated runoff management in watersheds with diverse land uses and multiple stakeholders (Prof. Ayalon)
- Cyberattacks detection in water distribution systems based on stochastic hydraulic model (Dr. Housh)
- Hydraulic-based modeling for cyber-attacks detection in water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Transforming digital content to actionable content: a practical approach for the water sector (Dr. Housh)
- Optimal management of multi source water supply systems under uncertainty: novel approaches and methods (Dr. Housh)