סקירת מחקרים אחרונים
פרסומי מחקר אחרונים של חברי סגל החוג
- Paschoalin Filho JA, Ghermandi A, Guerner Dias AJ, da Luz EG, Cortese TTP (2020) Stakeholder views of source separation collection programme in East Sao Paulo, Brazil. Waste Management and Research.
- Portnov BA, Saad R, Trop T, Kliger D, Svhechkina A (2020) Linking nighttime outdoor lighting attributes to pedestrians’ feeling of safety: an interactive survey approach. PLoS One 15(11): e0242172.
- Saad R, Portnov BA, Trop T (2020) Saving energy while maintaining the feeling of safety associated with urban street lighting. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy.
- Ghermandi A, Sinclair M, Fichtman E, Gish M (2020) Novel insights on intensity and typology of direct human-nature interactions in protected areas through passive crowdsourcing. Global Environmental Change 65, 102189.
- Canu D, Ghermandi A, Lazzari P, Bolzon G, Nunes P, Zunino S, Solidoro C (2020) The value of carbon sink ecosystem services in the Mediterranean Sea. In: Copernicus Marine Service Ocean State Report, Issue 4. Journal of Operational Oceanography 13.
- Wolfson A, Ayalon O, Tal A (2020) A strategic analysis of national electricity generation alternatives: a perspective from the future. Journal of Environmental Science and Public Health 4(3): 282-295.
- Borochov Y, Portnov BA, Biger N (2020) Environmental and security risk factors behind mortgage arrears in Israel. Journal of Real Estate Research.
- Rybnikova N, Portnov BA (2020) Testing the generality of economic activity models estimated by merging night-time satellite images with socioeconomic data. Advances in Space Research.
- Salomons E, Housh M (2020) Practical real-time optimization for energy efficient water distribution systems operation. Journal of Cleaner Production 275, 124148.
- Salomons E, Sela L, Housh M (2020) Hedging for privacy in smart water meters. Water Resources Research, p.e2020WR027917.
- Sinclair M, Mayer M, Woltering M, Ghermandi A (2020) Valuing nature-based recreation using a crowdsourced travel cost method: A comparison to onsite survey data and value transfer. Ecosystem Services 45, 101165.
מבחר פרויקטי מחקר אחרונים ומחקרים מתמשכים
- The effect of culture and religion on the dynamics of food waste in households (Prof. Ayalon)
- Modelling the perceived quality of public space lighting: an interactive user-oriented approach (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Ozonation as pretreatment for ethanol as transportation fuel replacement – optimization and life cycle analysis (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identifying factors that influence farmers' willingness to implement environmental practices on the Golan Heights (Prof. Ayalon)
- Identification of optimal solutions for integrated runoff management in watersheds with diverse land uses and multiple stakeholders (Prof. Ayalon)
- Cyberattacks detection in water distribution systems based on stochastic hydraulic model (Dr. Housh)
- Hydraulic-based modeling for cyber-attacks detection in water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)
- Transforming digital content to actionable content: a practical approach for the water sector (Dr. Housh)
- Optimal management of multi source water supply systems under uncertainty: novel approaches and methods (Dr. Housh)
- Optimizing public space illumination in cities with residential participation: a step towards smart and sustainable urban areas in China and Israel (Prof. Portnov & Dr. Trop)
- Advanced methods for online control of water distribution systems (Dr. Housh)